Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Shows in the Works...

I always have an amazing number of "shows" in the works. Most of these never quite come to fruition, but some do. Here are a list of places I might be coming to play in the next year or so...

Minneapolis, MN
Alexandria, MN
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Florida (somewhere)
New York City
Bellingham, WA
Seattle, WA
Jackson, MS
Boston, MA
St. Louis, MO

And those are just off the top of my head. Of these, maybe two or three will work out. That's pretty typical. I get a lot of interest, but sometimes, for various reasons, things don't work out.

Here's my current calendar. It shows the performances that are pretty much set.

If you'd like to book me for a concert, read this. As to travel expenses, if you want me to come to your area, many times I can find other bookings in the same area making travel expenses very tolerable.

Don't forget, I do house concerts too! If you have a nice piano and about 30 friends to bring to the concert, we can try and work it out.

Cheers!

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home