Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Faith in the Midst of the Storm....

Remember Hurricanes Katrina and Rita?

There are many who will never forget because their lives were so intensely affected.

I am so proud to have had my music included "Faith in the Midst of the Storm," a video project released by The TELLing Synod. This short video documents, to a small degree, how these great storms tore up churches and displaced congregations in south Louisiana and East Texas.

Play the Video

The video features two songs. A beautiful solo piano piece called "Restless" by Fred McKinnon and my own arrangement of "It is Well With My Soul" from my Overcome CD.

Many thanks to John McCullough Bade, who produced the video.

I am honored.

David Nevue
http://www.davidnevue.com
http://www.myspace.com/davidnevue

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowwww! I was just listening to your cd the vigil a few minutes ago, and was just saying to myself how peaceful and helpful all your music is. I'm really glad and I'm not surprised that they would use your music.:)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Ben Buckley said...

I agree, very well done!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home