Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Little Girl is Growing up Too Fast....

Here's a picture of my little girl, Noelle, at about two months old. This is one of my favorite pictures of her and I....




Notice the back wall. This is the same "now famous" green wall we used for the cover of my "Overcome" CD. :)


But my, look how she's grown! Here's a photo from my recent California tour which included a trip back (the long way around) through Arizona, Utah and Idaho. This was taken at Zion National Park. She's almost four here...




And here she is again, being her fun self a day later!





This picture just totally captures Noelle's personality. She's fun, feisty, and always colorful! Would you guess she's a morning person?


The photo was picture taken at our favorite place to eat on the entire tour, the Bryce Canyon Resort Restaurant. Incredible service and amazing food! Here's a picture of it...





The place was really unassuming. It's about a mile down the road from the "main" resort that everyone goes to just before you enter Bryce Canyon in Utah. If you ever go to Bryce Canyon, you'll drive right past this place and almost not see it because you're so focused on the larger, "more attractive," tourist spots up the road. But don't pass it by. It's a hidden treasure.

David

1 Comments:

Blogger plaidspolitics said...

Beautiful daughter. Beautiful music. We just learned of your music about a week ago, as we watched our own daughter's life go too fast before our eyes. She passed away on Saturday, just eight weeks old. The tender melody of "Eden Again" lingered in my mind as I tried to rest in the night time. It was a beautiful compliment to her pictures, as I used it for the music on the slideshow we made for her funeral. What a tender mercy. Thank you for sharing your gift.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home