Thursday, June 02, 2005

16 Years Married and Counting....

This last weekend, my wife and I just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary! The years have gone by so fast. I can still remember the first night we met and how much we laughed and giggled together!

Today, with our busy schedules and with bringing up two little children, we don't "giggle" quite as much as we used to - we're much too tired (and I'm afraid I've gotten a bit more "serious" in my old age!) But we love our children together, and we treasure the few moments we get alone together each day, and we have a greater appreciation for the little delights of life than we ever had before.

For our anniversary, I bought my wife a pearl bracelet. I saw it an knew right away that she'd love it, and she did. It's so cool when you know someone so well that you know their likes and dislikes without even having to ask.

Julie is the love of my life. And I thank God for her every day. I am so blessed!

David

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich Swingle said...

Congratulations!

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is delayed but the beauty in your life shows in your music. God bless you and your family always.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home