Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Last Train to Clarksburg....

In two short days I'm off on my first concert-related trip to the Eastern U.S.

This Friday night I'm playing a Whisperings show in York, PA. Then, on Saturday I'll be playing a solo concert in Lancaster, PA, about 30 minutes up the road from York. Finally, on Sunday I'll be playing a house concert in Clarksburg, WV, a little town with a population of about 17,000!

For details on any of these shows, see my calendar.

I'm very excited to get underway. While I hate the "flying" part of travel, but I love the "driving" part. I love getting into a nice rental car and take a nice, long, drive in the sunshine. So I hope I see some sun - I very much dislike driving in the rain.

If I get the chance, I'll post some messages here about my adventures.

But for now, I'm off to bed.

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home