Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The New Album from David Nevue...

Just an update on the new CD, "Revelation," for those who are interested...


The studio work for REVELATION is now complete. Recording and editing is done. The final thing to do is to decide which tracks to include and which to drop, finish up the art design and then burn the final master for manufacturing.

REVELATION is comprised mostly of praise/worship song arrangements and improvisations. It is a continuation of my previous album, "Adoration." About half of the recordings were improvised and/or recorded and arranged "on the fly" while I was working on the "Adoration" CD. This will be my first album ever that is "improvisational" in nature. It is a soulful album. Quiet, peaceful, serene, prayerful. Great music to worship and study with.

Songs recorded for the album include...

Sing Alleluia to the Lord
Softly and Tenderly
In the Shadow of Your Wings
There's Just Something About That Name
Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
I Love You Lord / I Exalt Thee
You Are My Hiding Place
A Shield About Me
Your Holiness Surrounds Me
Amazing Love (You Are My King)
Open the Eyes of My Heart
More Love, More Power
A Mighty Fortress is Our God
I Can Only Imagine
Blessed Assurance
Holy, Holy, Holy
How Deep the Father's Love
Here I am to Worship

Plus three original pieces.

That's 21 tracks recorded for the album. I need to narrow that list down to the best 15 or so, a process that won't be easily done!

Tentative release date: November 2009

David Nevue
http://www.davidnevue.com
http://www.twitter.com/davidnevue

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your next CD in advance David! I'm sure it will do well and bless many!

Happy 2009 to you and your family!
Jeff

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I am a menber of a rythm game site called Flash Flash Revolution (flashflashrevolution.com)

I want to know if you would give us the permission to use your songs in the game.

-Your music will be safe. There no way to download the music used in the game.

-If one of your songs gets in the game, there will be a link to your website.


Do you like the idea?

If you have any questions, I will answer them all. =D

Good luck, and I hope to hear from you soon.



WokeR (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/woker-X)

2:37 PM  
Blogger RKelly said...

Hi David, Just a quick hello to say I'm still enjoying playing your music! So far, I've learned 2 pieces, and am now working on my 3rd. Not playing for 30 yrs, your music is WONDERFUL to come back to, so peaceful and fun to play!
Thanks again for your talents, and for bringing your music to us on sheet!
Robin Kelly

12:21 PM  
Blogger RKelly said...

Hi David, Just a quick note to say thanks for your talents, I'm still very much enjoying playing your music since discovering it a couple months ago! I've learned 2 pieces, and am working on my 3rd. Not playing for 30 yrs, your music is fantastic for an intermediate pianist, not baby stuff. VERY fun and serene to play. Thanks so much for bringing your music to sheet for us!
Robin Kelly
Tyler, Texas

12:26 PM  
Blogger nannykim said...

Love your music and was thrilled to find you sold your sheet music online----you are such a blessing to my life; your music lifts my soul in thankfulness to God.

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your third album of hymns needs to be "Salvation"!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home