Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Coming Soon to iTunes: Overcome & Sweet Dreams

Great News!

After what seems like months of waiting, the Harry Fox Agency has finally created a way for independent artists like myself to license cover tunes online for use on iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster and and all the other digital music stores.

What this means is that I can now, finally, release my most recent CDs, Overcome and Sweet Dreams & Starlight, to the digital music stores. Cover tunes on both albums had been holding that process up.

I have been just chomping at the bit for months to get these two albums out there into the digital world so people can start buying and downloading the music. I believe these two albums, in particular, will do very well for me.

The release digital process, once instigated, takes anywhere from a couple weeks to a several months (iTunes takes a loooong time!). Keep an eye on my web site at http://www.davidnevue.com/albums.htm for updates as to when and where downloads will be available for sale.

So here's to the HFA! Cheers!

David Nevue
http://www.davidnevue.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home