Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Upcoming Shows in Eugene, Salem and Portland, OR...

Happy (almost) 4th of July!

I wanted to let you all know about some solo piano concerts I have coming up in the Eugene, Salem, and Portland areas!

First, let me mention a very special concert in SALEM...

On July 23rd, at 7pm, I will be playing a free concert with pianist Bob Dahl at the Salvation Army Church at 1230 Winter Str., NE in Salem. Bob and I will be sharing time on stage. This concert is serving as Bob's CD release concert for his new album! However, he and I will both be playing, switching back and forth on piano. For those of you who don't know Bob, he is a wonderful showman. He has quite a sense of humor and is really entertaining. Plus, if you like my music, you'll like his. Come down and check it out! Here's a map!

Here are the shows I have coming up in EUGENE...

July 1st, 12-2pm. I will be providing lunch music in the Oakway Center courtyard area in Eugene (providing it's sunny). This is a free show, so if you've got nothing better going on for lunch on Friday, come on down!

July 8th, 12-2pm. Same as July 1st! Same place (Oakway Center), same time, different day. Hopefully, sunny weather!

July 15th, 6pm - Dusk. I will be providing dinner music in the Oakway Center courtyard area in Eugene (providing it's sunny). I just LOVE doing this - there's something really magical about the courtyard at night. Especially if it's been a really nice day. Families come out, children dance to the music, it's a lot of fun! And again, it's FREE!

July 16th, 11am-4pm and July 17th, 1pm-5pm. Free! I will be playing piano at Valley River Center mall in Eugene. I really enjoy adding my music to the "shopping" energy already happening at the mall. I get to meet so many new people when doing these shows. It's a blast!

July 29th, 6pm - Dusk. Free. Once again, I will be providing dinner music in the Oakway Center courtyard area in Eugene (providing it's sunny).

July 30th, 1-5pm. This one is a speaking engagement. I will be speaking on the topic of Internet Music Promotion for Christian Ministry at Hosanna Christian Fellowship at 2111 Minnesota St., in Eugene. Here's a map.

July 30th, 7pm. I will be playing a free concert at Hosanna Christian Fellowship at 2111 Minnesota St., in Eugene. This one will be a bit different as I'll be not only playing my music on the piano, but also leading a short time of worship on guitar. Here's a map.


And now for those of you in PORTLAND...

First, consider coming to the Salem show on July 23rd (see above). It's only an hour or so away. You won't regret it!

In addition, I am happy to announce that I will be doing another free solo concert at Sherman Clay Steinway in download Portland (131 NW 13th Ave.) on November 19th at 7pm! I know this date is a ways off, but put it on your calendar to reserve the date. The way my schedule is filling up, I expect this will be my one and only solo concert in Portland for the next year or so!

Once again, you can always view my calendar for updates on when and where I'm playing.

And if you'd like to book me for a concert at your house, church, benefit, wedding, fundraiser or other event, see my new, updated booking information page!

I hope to see you soon!

David Nevue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home